C. The Kinship, Community and Societal Change panelists
after careful deliberation on the theme of “Family, Tribe, the Affective Life, and World Peace” submit to the assembled Congress the following resolutions:
Recognizing that we are World Peace Activists and that we serve in our communities and in all our dealings;
Accordingly, we propose to:
- Create an online community (website) to further our international Activism.
- Make available our collective resources to support this community in furthering our individual visions and our overall objective of world peace.
- Create an online forum and establish creative leadership to moderate the discussion and to protect the integrity of the initiative.
- Articulate, formulate, and disseminate this message to the media.
- Enroll financial institutions both local and global to support this vision of world peace advocacy through financial support or private funding.
- Register with the United Nations as a consultative NGO.