Information for applying to be an audience participant for the Congress:
- Whilst Panelists will lead discussions, Participants will have a vital role to play in debating and challenging Panelists, with Final Resolutions being a truly collective effort of the gathering as a whole.
- At this point we are provisioned for 300 Participants only, selected from around the world. Participant Invitations will be on a first come/first processed basis, so the sooner we receive your application, the earlier we can process it.
- All invited Participants will bear a Registration Charge of $400 per head which will cover Two Meals, per day, with the Panelists, on all 3 Conference Days except DAY THREE where, apart from luncheon that is still covered by the registration, a Gala Conference Dinner will carry an additional tag of $100 per head. For Participants who prefer to make their own meal arrangements, the Registration Fee is $250.
- Some Limited Scholarships may become available to assist Participant Attendance.
- We request all Prospective Participants to fill out the Statement of Interest segment of the Application Form provided. Applicants are asked in it to indicate their background, their Interest in, and rationale for, participation, and their ability to fund it on their own account. Subsidized accommodations and Event Transportation, will be offered to all Registered Participants, with residual charges being borne individually by all.
- Additional Congress Information For Participants (PDF file)
How to Apply:
- Download the Participant Application Form (Word Document). )
- Email it to us at email@example.com
Mail it to us at: Congress2007, P.O. Box 95184, South Jordan, Utah 84095, USA.
- We will notify you of our acceptance decision* and send you information on how to pay the registration fee.
Further Questions about the Congress or about Registration Procedures can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your questions within 4-5 business days.